Great show - he's more of a creative writer than my third graders!
I think we have a future Steven Speilberg on our hands!!!Love, Aunt Kelly
Well Gabriel - that is the best puppet show we have seen in a very long time!! Loved it and we love you. Grandpa & Mimi
LUV the puppet show!!!Way-to-Go Gabe!luv, Kels
We love the puppet show! I think we have watched it about 10 times at least!
Post a Comment
The adventures of the Hatzidakis family
5 comments:
Great show - he's more of a creative writer than my third graders!
I think we have a future Steven Speilberg on our hands!!!
Love, Aunt Kelly
Well Gabriel - that is the best puppet show we have seen in a very long time!! Loved it and we love you. Grandpa & Mimi
LUV the puppet show!!!
Way-to-Go Gabe!
luv, Kels
We love the puppet show! I think we have watched it about 10 times at least!
Post a Comment