
We bought pet dishes, personalized them and made some milk-, egg- and nut-free treats to eat out them. We did let the humans drink out of cups though.

Although Micah looks like he's been drinking out of the toilet bowl in this picture. He was so excited to get his first Webkinz from Aunt Kelly, which he named Furry.

Tofutti ice cream sandwiches are Micahs favorite dessert so we decided no cake this year and just ice cream sandwiches...which I liked because there is no leftover cake for me to consume in its entirety. I mean for the boys to eat the next day.

That is one happy 5 year old! It probably helped that Aunt Megs find the funniest cards...

If you have any need for pet dishes, I have a few extras...unless we someday get animals named Cory, Katie, Gabe, Caleb and Micah.

1 comment:
The puppy party is such a cute idea! If you do the same party when he's 10 (which you probably won't because he'll be "too cool" for a puppy party), you can invite Maya since she's terrified of all kids under the age of about 8 or 9!
Post a Comment