Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, September 7, 2009

End of Summer

Since Labor Day is the end of summer holiday for most of the country, I thought I'd put up the random photos I found on our various blurry cameras. Sometimes the boys like to play photographer and sometimes I like to play "I'm a wonderful mom that will preserve the memories of my children but forget what I was doing 2 minutes afterwards."

Yarn Dye at Camp Aunt Kelly:
Gabe and Caleb trying out bandito faces:Maybe Sunday around 4th of July?Proof that when a 4 year old tells you that they are not tired at all.....they are, in fact, exhausted.Annual 4th party at Moms:Micah's Sunday School class- Miss Vivian was brave enough to host a swim party for them:Slumber party at Grammy's followed by breakfast at The Whistle Stop: Micah doesn't want to give up on his swim time even if the pools are closed:

No comments: