
Micah geared up for a day with the sprinkler- I think this is the first time this year his body has seen the light of day! His eczema has not been good this summer and he's been in PJ's full time again. The rest of us enjoy our time in our kiddie pool but Micah prefers the old broken sprinkler with freezing cold water. Gabe has been learning to swim under water, the wonderful pinch your nose closed and paddle with one arm stroke. Caleb still floats around with swimmies and floats on (yes, even in the kiddie pool) and thinks his dinosaur haircut will melt if it gets wet- Micah did venture into a big pool while we were on vacation. He launched himself off the edge and under the water numerous times but I think it was because Cory was with us- he refuses to do tricks when its just me.

1 comment:
Sweet Micah! I can't believe how big you are getting and you get cuter in every photo :)
I love your baby blonde hair! Hugs and kisses to you from Aunt Kelly H. and family.
Post a Comment